The purpose of Four Corner Friday is:
- To strengthen the relationships among neighbors in the Tenderloin: residents, families, children, and organizations, housed and unhoused.
- To have fun!
1. Golden Gate & Leavenworth Avenues (Corner Anchors: Mike Anderer, Kim Jackson)
2. Turk Street & Leavenworth Avenue (Corner Anchors: Dave Knego, Allan Manolo)
3. Golden Gate Avenue & Jones Street (Corner Anchor: Lydia Bransten)
4. Golden Gate & Hyde Street (Corner Anchor: Greg Moore)
5. Turk & Jones Street (Tentative/Looking for a Corner Anchor volunteer)
Weekly may be getting ahead of ourselves. Let's start with monthly, not weekly. This idea will be discussed at the next meeting of the Golden Gate Avenue Block Safety Meeting on Tuesday, October 21 at 2 pm. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending.