I just wanted to remind you that the Resilient Miraloma Park Resilience Workshop on Earthquakes is tonight starting at 630pm at the Cornerstone Trinity Baptist Church on 480 Teresita.
The evening will feature:
• A community dinner where we encourage folks to share their “where were you in ‘89” stories
• A report-out on the outcomes from the previous Heatwave workshop
• A presentation by NERT about its role in supporting Miraloma Park during a disaster
• An update from the Neighborland on the idea prioritization happening online
• Small group planning exercises designed by MIT Urban Risk Lab and SF State
It’s not too late to register – visit the site below…